At the end of 2008, Car-Tech & Care opened its doors to offer a down-to-earth service that the Porsche fraternity would be longing to experience.
With a combination of 27 years motor trade experience, of which 19 with the Porsche brand, a wealth of knowledge gained from technical support in motor racing of our senior technician, high quality workmanship and excellent customer services, the business has been flourishing with a customer base that spreads across the UK from Aberdeen to London.
Car-Tech & Care is an approved Vehicle Preparer for the Porsche Club GB.
• Menu priced servicing
• Diagnostic fault codes and service indicator re-set
• 944, 968, 911 engine repairs and re-builds
• Gearbox repairs and re-builds
• Retro-fit IMS bearing replacement
• Race car and track day preparation (Porsche Club Approved Preparer)
• Performance and suspension upgrades
• Full geometry alignment set up and upgrades
• Pre-purchase inspection and reports
• Photographic records of work carried out on request.
• Other related services