The Ninemeister workshop department services and maintains Porsches from across the entire spectrum of the Porsche history and model range. While we enjoy a global reputation for building air-cooled engines, our team of technicians and service advisors have a deep understanding of the very latest Porsche technology and service requirements.
- The main workshop area for Porsche servicing covers over 5,000 square feet
- It incorporates five service lifts including
- A high capacity lift for modern Porsche 4x4s and salons such as Cayenne and Panamera
- The Ninemeister dedicated engine build room incorporates all of the decades of experience our team has of building Porsche engines.
- Capable of catering for up to ten engine builds in progress at any one time
- The bespoke workflow of the engine room ensures a consistently high standard of output, time after time